OBDII/EOBD Code Reader KW680
OBDII/EOBD Code Reader KW680 is a professional diagnostic tool, helpful for a DIY mechanic or car owners to verify a repair,
check state emission
monitor status and solve engine problems quickly and efficiently.
Compared with other similar products, KW680 OBD scanner comes with Full OBDII functions, exclusive oxygen
sensor and on-board monitoring test, etc.
– Read Codes. Fast read fault codes from vehicle computer, diagnose the cause of check engine light and provide
reference information for troubleshooting.
– Erase Codes. Clear vehicle error codes and turn off the MIL (CHECK ENGINE LIGHT), resets monitors.
– I/M Readiness. Provide quick access to emissions readiness status, DTC information and to test misfire.
– Data Stream. Display the live data in text and graph, provide real-time information of car working state, show you
the status of the vehicle and accurately diagnose the fault in time.
– Freeze Frame. When the emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions will be recorded by the on-board computer
and showed as freeze frame data.
– O2 Sensor Test. For monitoring and adjust air/fuel mixture, which can identify troubleshooting related to fuel efficiency
and vehicle emissions.
– On-Board Monitoring. Can be utilized to read the results of the on-board diagnostic monitoring test for specific components/systems.
– EVAP System. Initiate a Leak Test Vehicle’s EVAP System by monitoring the Integrity of the fuel tank system.
– Vehicle Information. Display the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration Verification Number).
– Built-in OBD2 DTC Look-up Library and keep updating timely. Supports print out diagnostic report.
– Compatibility: Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European and Asian vehicles.
Display: TFT color screen ( 320*240dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ? (32 to 140 ?)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ? (-4 to 158 ?)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 124mm (4.88in) x 70mm (2.76”) x 20mm (0.79”)
How To Update Software And Print Out Diagnostic Report?
KW680 Code Scanner is an Upgraded Version Allows You Lifetime Free Updating and Printing with the Following Tips:
1. Keep Pressing Any button of the Scanner, then Connect It to Your PC With the Included USB Cable.
2. Search Online the Website: www. itoscanner.com Which Will Be Displayed on the Scanner Screen When Connected.
3. Download the Software Online and Install it on PC for Updating and Printing. Easy to Operate.
4. Supports Doing Update on Win XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win10 with a USB cable, Not Support MAC Computer.
What’s in the box
1 x KW680 OBD2 Scanner
1 x OBDII Cable
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual