OBDll /EOBD Code Reader KW820
-The OBDII/EOBD Code Reader KW820 supports all nine OBDII test modes on all OBDII EOBD vehicles to enable technicians and home users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems.
-Sophisticated yet easy-to-use, this hand-held scanning tool enables fast and easy access to the engine based EOBD Fault codes.
-The CAN enabled tool gives clear, concise DTC definitions on its large back-lit LCD screen retrieves Universal P0, P2, and P3 and U0 codes for engine emissions and also picks up Manufacturer-specific P1, P3, and U1 codes, Turns off MIL light, Stores freeze frame data for later evaluation and will also display monitor and me/M readiness status.
-KW820 supports both diesel and gasoline vehicles, as long as the car is compliant with standard OBDII protocols, with OBDII 16pins Diagnostic Port.
– Reads & clears universal and some manufacture trouble codes.
-American (USA) car
-For Standard OBD2 Cars from 1996 to Now:
-For Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, and so on
-For Standard OBD2 Cars from 2003 to Now:
-For Alfa Romeo, for SAAB, for Acura, for Opel, for Seat, for Peugeot, for Bentley, for Daewoo, for Benz, for Daihatsu, for LandRover, for Vauxhall, for Citroen, for Fiat, for V-W, for Ford, -For Jaguar and so on
-For Standard OBD2 Cars from 2005 to Now:
-For KIA, for Isuzu, for Honda, for Mitsubishi, for Hyundai, for Dacia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Suzuki, for Toyota.
-（Suitable for multiple models, please consult in detail for specific models）
KW820 ODB2 Scanner Function List:
– Works on almost all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US, European(2003 and later) and Asian(2005 and later) vehicles
– Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
– Retrieves universal (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes
– Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
– Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
– Views freeze frame data
– Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
– Identifies pending codes
– Reads live PCM datastream
– Displays live O2 sensor test data
– Graphs data stream display (1996 and newer)
– Reads, stores & playbacks live sensor data
– Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis Multilingual menu:-English, Spanish, French, German Performs modules present test
– Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
– Supports CAN (Controller Area net) and all other current OBD-II protocols
– Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
– Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
-Display: 2.8” Wide Backlit screen
-Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ℃ (32 to 140 ℉)
-Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
-Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
-Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area net ISO 11898)
– 1 x KW820 Automotive OBDII /OEBD Diagnostic Scanner Tool
– 1 x User manual
– 1 x OBD2 Diagnostic Cable